Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any makeup artists here? Which foundations & concealers are the best? I need ones that are crease-resistant,?

can stand up to oily skin, have a wide range of olive/golden shades - and for concealers - cover well. Recs?Any makeup artists here? Which foundations %26amp; concealers are the best? I need ones that are crease-resistant,?
Good question, I have notice that revlon colorstay makeup works great and so does cover girl clean make up..





best wishesAny makeup artists here? Which foundations %26amp; concealers are the best? I need ones that are crease-resistant,?
If you have young skin with few wrinkles, try Lancome Teinte Idol Ultra. It is gorgeous! It has a flawless matte finish that looks absolutely perfect after 10 hours of wear...but it is not good for older ladies. I like Elizabeth Arden concealer with the foam tip applicator. It covers well, but doesnt look cakey...however, it is being discontinued so check it out soon. Lancome has 3 different concealers which all cover well, but they are a little dry for my taste, though you may love them since you have oily skin.
ther are agedefying makeup I think l'oreal makes it as the colour is surrounded by some kind of technology and prevent colour from running in your creases leaving smudged effects where your creases are and try using loose powder to set your look.
The best foundation for oily skin is Everyday Minerals Intensive. Try everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free. Great selection of olive and yellow undertones too-
OMG you've got to try Arbonne's mineral makeup. It's a powder you brush on and it covers EVERYTHING without looking ';cakey';. Check it out at my website. Oh and I'm a licensed cosmetologist and make-up artist. I have tried everything and fell in love with all of Arbonne's stuff. That's why I sell it. Now I get it cheap.
Dior had the best foundations I've seen. They also have the best range of olive tones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting