Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does using a cream or liquid under eye concealer work with Bare Essence or other mineral makeups?

I have the well rested also but it does not give enough under coverage.Does using a cream or liquid under eye concealer work with Bare Essence or other mineral makeups?
yup i use bare minerals...but it doesn't give me enough coverage for my under eyes either so i use clinique concealer...the one that comes in a green tube. you should give it a try.Does using a cream or liquid under eye concealer work with Bare Essence or other mineral makeups?
Yes, It'll do. You should be able to use any concealer without problem.
I use under eye concealer with my Physicians formula mineral wear. It seems to work just fine.
any concelar should do the trick. then lightly apply well rested. not too much of both cuz it'll start to look cakey!
  • homeowner loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting