Tuesday, June 22, 2010

L'oreal Mineral makeup and concealer

does it work like bare minerals how it covers everything and improves you skin and stays on so you don't have to do it again?L'oreal Mineral makeup and concealer
I would not recommend it. If you have sensitive skin like mine it will do the opposite of what it is suppose to do. Mineral makeup is suppose to let your skin breathe and improve the quality of your skin. Covergirl's Mineral Makeup made me breakout MORE. Stick with Bare Minerals. If that is too expensive for you try Everyday Minerals. I recently discovered this brand, and I tried it and loved it. It is just like Bare Minerals. However, Everyday Minerals has a ton more color options. You can also get a sample pack where you pick your own colors and just pay shipping. It was around $3 for me.L'oreal Mineral makeup and concealer
Oh dear, oh dear! Why not just try to live your live, other then worrying about all these little ticks and hum bars in your looks? In my day, we didn't worry about look so much, and the guy's were actually real men (a rare thing these days). Dear, every one is beautiful on the inside.... just try not to fall for all this media stuff. Eventually we all get old and withered, just like myself, you'll be their someday, so get a hold of you life, and stop worrying!
all the mineral makeups are the same yes. So use any of them and get the same results. I have tried the Revlon and I like it alot. If oyu use moisturizer or concelaer first then make sure its completely dry and absorbed in before you use the mineral makeup.
I am using this L'oreal Mineral foundation and I like it alot...but sometimes I feel that it gives me cakey feel, but that problem can be solved by spraying MAC fix+
i Have A Revlon Mineral Foundation Its Really Good. It's Sweat And Water Proof And Doesn't Make My Skin Oily.
im not sure , but i do know that l'oreal makes great make up for a cheep price

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting