Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I would like to hear your verdict on makeup concealers??

what makeup concealer do you use?


do you think concealer covers up what you want it to cover up?


would you recommend a concealer?


what would you give the concealer you use out of /10


do you think they really work?I would like to hear your verdict on makeup concealers??
I use Mac's concealer and think it is excellent, its around 拢10 and definatly worth it. I give it 10/10.


It gives a smooth feel and when on, it feels like I'm not wearing any concealer at all!


I use it under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin.


Looks fantastic and lasts the whole day.I would like to hear your verdict on makeup concealers??
i used to have the Benefit one, i really liked it, it was good for covering up spots and dark circles under eyes etc. you should try it.





at the min i have YSL Radiant Touch pen, its class, a definate make up bag must have, its more a highlighter though than a concealer but its really good for around the eyes and sides of nose - it gets rid of any shadows / dark bits.





i would recommend both actually.





i use as much Benefit make up as i can but you cant buy it where i live.
I think it's best to use powder and only powder, because I find that foundation/concealer tends to make my face very oily. I prefer Estee Lauder and Vincent Longo as far as powder goes. I would rate them both at a 8.
1. bareMinerals


2. pretty much(:


3. yeah totalllyy


4. maybe a 9?


5. yup
Don't use concealer at all!


I suggest you use foundation on needed spots on the face then use mineral powder foundation.





I use the maybelline kind. It's really really good! and affordable
i use Mary Kay


i would rate mine 8/10


i would totally recommend concealers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting