Thursday, June 24, 2010

When you wear concealer, it is supposed to look like you're wearing makeup?

Okay, so I'm new to makeup. (I know a lot about it, and watched things on Youtube.) But I just started wearing only concealer (I got MAC Select Cover-up, a liquid concealer) and it looks so obvious. I am wearing NW25 that the MAC artist selected and it matches my skin tone but when I apply it it looks like I'm wearing makeup. I don't want that. I am going to return it and get either a cream or stick at MAC. I want full coverage for my really dark circles. Should I get the same shade (NW25) or a different one? I'm kinda shy, I don't like talking to the MAC Artists. Thanks!When you wear concealer, it is supposed to look like you're wearing makeup?
Well, you must remember that you ARE wearing make-up, so to you it will look like you are wearing make up, as you know what you are wearing and will spot the difference sooner. If you are un sure, ask a close friend for a second opinion.





And as for the colour, go a shade lighter then your normal skin tone, that way it will brighten the dark circles without covering them up, if you get my meaning.





The MAC people are there to help you, and they won't say ';Your wrong! And terrible at make-up, go and put your head in a paper bag, that's the only thing for it!'; They will help you, and give you their expert guidance that they do for a living.





You could always try a different make-up range, it may just be that MAC isn't for you. I like clinique, and although expensive, it is defiantly worth it.





Good luck!





xWhen you wear concealer, it is supposed to look like you're wearing makeup?
If it's obvious, don't get it. (You learned makeup from youtube. seriously, I watch youtube makeup, but really you can't learn it from there.) Try blending it in more, or get a different brand. Maybe MAC's not right for you. Try Bare Escentual's Mineral powder concealers, I use that for my dark circles.





Try going to sephora too.





ps. I know what you mean on not talking. AWKWARD!
Get the colour below, or you might just be applying too much.


If you try avoiding putting too much on and it still doesnt work, and the colour below is just the same try a different brand or different kind of concealer :)


If that doesnt work either then try asking somebody in a make up shop :]
i would try something else. bareminerals, although more expensive, but well worth it. dont mind Carissa she just cant use make up because nothing will ever work for her ugly face :)





good luck!
get bobbi brown concelar.
i use lancome marquicomplet. it looks very natural. go to macys or sephora and have them find ur right color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting