Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! With drug store makeup please ? Foundation & Concealer.?

1. What foundation can stay long and will blend in my skin ?





2. Do we need concealer too ? If so what do you suggest ?





3. How can I know my shade so I can pick ?





----


It's my first time using face stuff.Help! With drug store makeup please ? Foundation %26amp; Concealer.?
I don't really recommend drugstore foundation, but concealer, blush, and powders are fine.





1) Clinique liquid foundation does wonders on my face and you can get it at a Macy's or anywhere that sells Clinique. This is especially good for acne prone skin or anything like that. I used this foundation a lot when I was on stage for musical theatre and chorus recitals. I broke a sweat but it never came off :]








2) I recommend concealer only if you have unwanted blemish spots, scars, or anything that foundation can't cover. I suggest Sally Hansen 2 in 1 concealer it's like a stick thing that has a green concealer side for red blemishes and a skin toned concealer for non reddish blemishes.





3) Go to the mall or any place with one of those make up lady personnel, and tell them it's your 1st time picking up foundation and they'll help you find your shade. Once you find your shade you can even go to the drugstore and pick up something similar to that shade.








have fun!! :]Help! With drug store makeup please ? Foundation %26amp; Concealer.?
I like the dream matte mosse, it works well for foundations, then for concealer I prefer the ';lipstick-like'; ones, with a slightly lighter shade then my own skin color. Every company has one. Then as far a shade, it takes a while to get that one, if you happen to be at a BX, Yonkers, Dillards at like a mall they have beauty counters with people at them that may help for free, dont feel obligated to buy those expensive products because you ask for help, most drug-store ones are fairly good. Also less is more, dont be that girl in Middle or High school that globs it on, or dont have darker face foundation, with a white pale neck, Ive seen it happen. I dont personally like powders. And heres a note, get a slightly pink blush, it really helps just dont go over board. Good Luck on shopping. Oh get a good mascara, I like the yellow one...errr I cant recall what its called but it has purple type on it.
Get Loreal True Match with SPF. It blends well and it protects your skin from the sun.





concealer is only needed if you feel like you need more coverage, but the foundation should do the trick.





I match the color on the bottle to the color of my skin on the inside of my wrist. It's supposedly the closest to your facial skin tone.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





1. it honestly depends on your type of your skin. Almay has great foundation for dry, oily, or normal skin.





2. Concealer is for those problems areas. I have physicaisn forumla concealer stick, it's alright. (: But you have to put your shade of foundation over it.





3. Ask someone for assistance, test it out on your hand. It's honestly hard to tell sometimes...





good luck!
Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation


Loreal True Match Foundation


For shade , test a little of product on jawline , if the colour disappears when you blend it , that's your shade. Too light %26amp; too dark will show up on your skin %26amp; look unnatural, fake.
maybellene

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting