Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When applying makeup,eyeshadow,concealer?

Whn applying makeup,concealer,eyeshadow, or any makeup that requires a brush can you use your finger instead of the brush or you absolutely need the brush and why??When applying makeup,eyeshadow,concealer?
The natural oils from your fingers touching your eyes with shadow is not always a great idea. The oils make the shadow more greasy and when it's on your lid, it would most likely create an eyeshadow crease or smear your eyeliner.





It's always better to use a brush, because it gives you more of a nice, long lasting smooth look and you won't have to worry about your eyelids getting oily.When applying makeup,eyeshadow,concealer?
you can use your finger but you have to know how and what amount.
Its better to use a brush because it helps to blend and make even. Plus you have oils on your fingers and rubbing your fingers on your face is not good even if they are clean.
Using your hands is fine, but I suggest using a brush for shadows. It just blends better.
I use the end of my index finger for my concealer, I use a brush but i blend my eyeshadow in with my finger also to get something a smokey look or softer look. Other than that I use a powder brush for my foundation.
You can use your finger to apply make up ,


but brushes / sponges tend to give a smoother look :)
Fingers are fine for yourself, it's a matter of being sanitary if you're doing it on somebody else.





Concealor works well with fingers when you're using it as a spot treatment.. eye shadow though, i do suggest using a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting