Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MAC makeup users: for those who use the pot concealer?

have you noticed that the consistency is initially gritty and then gets creamy? i've noticed this with the last two pots i've bought.MAC makeup users: for those who use the pot concealer?
I use the Studio Sculpt and have not had this problem. Are you using the Studio Finish or the Studio Sculpt?





I would imagine that the top layer dries out just slightly and this could account for the grittiness. You can probably avoid any drying by storing your makeup someplace warmer. I keep mine in shallow-drawer storage units in my bathroom. The heat and humidity from the shower, I think, is what keeps the products from drying out.





I have tons of paint pots, fluidlines, etc and only had one or two dry out on me, when I stored them someplace else. Also, make sure you always put the lid on tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting