Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mineral makeup and concealer???????

i have really acne prone oily skin. i want to use a mineral powder make up becos they r suposed to be good for oily/acne skin. i think the full coverage foundation im using now is clogging my pores (it is oil free)..... my only problem is coverage! coverage! coverage! i have a LOT of dark spots all over my face from acne. could i use a concealer on these marks and then a mineral powder over that. is that ok/a good idea? im really concious about these dark marks showing. im using a fading cream at the moment.


p.s what concealer could i use? thankyou in advance xMineral makeup and concealer???????
Take heart.there are products designed to specifically cater to acne prone skin.If you want full coverage ,I would recommend dermablend concealors/foundations(Its pricey but can be bought cheaper on ebay) which is designed to fully cover scars and spots.


Do remember ,that mineral powders can be worn on their own,as most of them have a foundation finish,all you need to do is build it up gradually and see what coverage suits your skin. Check out this link,hope this helps http://www.dermablend.co.ukMineral makeup and concealer???????
I have the exact same problem! Lately i've been using Bare Minerals. I apply the foundation first with the kabuki brush for full coverage, then I use the concealer brush to go over the blemishes/scars. It actually works pretty well for me, and i've been surprised at how long it lasts considering I have somewhat oily skin as well. I also think it is helping a little with my acne. I'm still using an acne regimen (Murad acne kit) but with both the products my face finally looks like it is clearing up a little bit. good luck!!
I use the concealer and foundation from kms mineral essentials. I use a concealer brush to work in the concealer under my foundation wherever I need it, like over my blemishes, blotchy skin, and under eye circles. This concealer is amazing! It makes those problem areas just seem to disappear. :)
The yellowish concealer from LA minerals is really bright when you put it on. I use it under my eyes, but you can use it for any dark areas. Then I put the Hollywood mineral makeup over it. Covers really good. Bare minerals made me itch cuz of the bismuth in it.


You could try it. The samples on LA minerals website are like $1 each and they ship em free.
Try Bare Minerals ';mineral veil'; because it covers pretty well and looks better than liquid concealers. I went through a stressfull time and had an awful breakout. It was physically and emotionally painful. I started using Differin. Although it got worse at first (It brought pimples already forming to the surface), it works great.
yeah put concealer over them thats what most ppl do.. Macs the best concealer!!!!!!
I use bare minerals foundation AND bisque concealer AND mineral veil. It sounds like a lot but it only takes me 7 minutes to do a full face (I use more than just these 3 products).





Not only does it stay all day but it covers everything and evens out my tones, makes my wrinkles disappear and my pores look smaller. I LOVE BARE MINERALS and can not stop praising it!





QVC just had an anniversary show on the other day and they had awesome prices on some starter kits, or go to www.bareminerals.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting