Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best kind of face makeup[foundations,powders,con鈥?for less money?

I am in high school and I don't have a job [and I want one but my mom says I can only do something like an internship or volunteering that is going to benefit me for college] so...I get a limited amount of money each week-like $45-$60 tops. I'm trying to find the best quality makeup for a reasonable/low price.





If I find an internship or something that pays me too, then I will start going to MAC and Sephora, but right now, I just don't want to use most of all my money on makeup...





Sooo :] do any of you know what makeup has great quality but low price. I am trying to decide between a few right now:





-Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation


-Iman Second to None Luminous Foundation


-Milani Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Makeup


-Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm [I am not aging or anything lol I've just heard it works well for young people too :p]


-Revlon Colorstay with Softflex





I'm really not sure if I want to try a liquid foundation because all I've every worn is powder before, but I want something that gives medium to full coverage [mostly full]. I don't really need it I guess, but I'm sick of my mediocre powder I'm using right now. The good thing about what I use right now though, is that it has salicylic acid so I don't break out or anything...that's my main concern. I have normal/combination skin and I don't have acne, just a normal breakout every month or so. I don't want to mess up and get the wrong makeup o.o





Oh and I am also wondering if Urban Decay,NARS, MAC, etc., are as good as everyone claims...





Answers are much appreciated!! Thanks! :] I will also choose a best answer [lol first time posting, but I guess that's what I'm supposed to do?]What is the best kind of face makeup[foundations,powders,con鈥?for less money?
Smart shade makeup by almay is sooooooo good!! i just recently started using it about a week ago and it works great. It dosent clog your poors and gives you full coverage without a cakey look like most liquid foundations. Its only at the most $10 and you can most def. find it at any drug store. Its soo cool too it goes on clear at first and then it changes to your exact skin tone its great you'll love it try it out!What is the best kind of face makeup[foundations,powders,con鈥?for less money?
Mineral powder makeup is good for all skin types
I really love Revlon's Color-stay with softflex for Oily/Combination skin


its like $10. I like it better than the Mac foundations.


and as far as powders go i like the ones from covergirl and maybelline. Those are like $5. FYI buy the loose powder instead of the pressed powder its better for your skin (esp if you're worried about breakouts)





good luck
i'm a makeup junkie so take it from me haha :)





save some money %26amp; go to sephora. they have the cream of the crop


liquid is so horrribleee for u...here is my makeup list for u


1)make up forever concelar ( i think its like $40 but amazing..covers everythingg..)


2)bare minerals primer ( sets the skin for the makeup %26amp; i swear by it.) its like $21


3)tarte powder makeup spf 8 ( lasts all day and stays fresh on the skin)


4)makeup forever finsihing powder (makes skin look airbrushes...pricey but worth it)


5)for cheap mascara get healthy voulume from neutrogena..i think its almost better then dior and dosent clump








www.sephora.com





check it out...look at what type of makeup would fit ur skin...the powder is best for oily/normal i think. look around see what u like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting