Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup gets comes off throughout day/get gross, especially concealer..help!!?

I have used primer, tried all sorts of kinds of makeup including bare minerals, makeup forever, laura mercier. I just don't know what to do. It makes my face look weird, like you can tell I have the makeup on and it looks really gross when coming off. Kind of makes my face look spotty, especially the blemishes.





Anyone else have this problem?





Ways to fix it?Makeup gets comes off throughout day/get gross, especially concealer..help!!?
Use powder/ blot a lot. I use a very dry foundation like Colorstay or L'ancome. It's the only thing that lasts more than 4 hours on my oily skin areas. Just keep trying products. Wear less, no moisturizer unless you have dry skin, and no greasy concealer. It's better to touch up/ reapply sometimes for a couple minutes in the bathroom, than have it slide off your face in front of people.Makeup gets comes off throughout day/get gross, especially concealer..help!!?
What you could do is, use oil free makeup and put a base podwer overtop of the makeup you applied. Also you could use oil bloters (body shop lavender) before you apply so you could also have less oil on your face before you apply.





If this doesn't work what you colud do is go to a hair salon or make-up artist and ask for a conslatation.





Or even call the 1-800 nubers from the cosmetic companies, they are trained artists.





I hope this helps.
I think a visit to the dermatologist is in order. Short of that, I suggest you try Almay or Neutrogena on their website. I am sure that you are putting your make-up on right. There is some other problem. Possibly you need some type of prescribed medication that will assist in clearing up whatever condition that is making your make-up not set right on your skin.


A cleansing regimen with the right products for your skin can make a BIG difference in how make-up applies and stays on your skin to enhance your appearance and not look artificial.


The following web pages start at questions to find out your skin type.
Try Everyday Minerals. I use it. It is all day wear, covers very well, and is light.
I use dream matte mousse adn it stays on all day if im not sweating but i always carry my purse with my makeup in it with a mirror to touch up


And if i get a pimple i use cover up after i apply the mousse and blending is super important too :)


I hope that helps ya!!
that makes two of us =/


i've tried everything but half way through the day it still comes off.


the only thing that sorta helped me is using the Olay toner with witch hazel in it...and try the Laura Gellar Spackle primer.
i have a feeling your skin might be dry. Do you use a mosturizer before you put on your makeup? if not i reccomend it. I also reccomend using one before you go to bed.
I will only use Physician's Formula powders which I put on right after I use CoverGirl's Fresh Complexion Foundation Powder. My makeup hardly ever slides with that combo.
I know EXACTLY what you are saying. Now I use Bare Minerals...a little $$$$$ but well worth it. I just bought Physicians Formula Loose powder...and I am really liking it also.
i would make an appointment with a makeup professional who can help you find what works best with your skin and recommend certain products.
Use (sheer) powder over your foundation and concealer to 'set' your makeup.
I don't wear makeup but... maybe you should give your face a rest for a few days then see what happens and at night make sure to get it all off.
same problem here.


i would suggest finding someone BETTER to help you with it than sephora. :P
maybe u should try to use a lighter color or a darker color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting