Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you had to pick one type of makeup to wear, other than foundation and concealer, what would pick?

For me it would definately have to be mascara.


My eyelashes look so gross without it! ;DIf you had to pick one type of makeup to wear, other than foundation and concealer, what would pick?
Mascara. The eyes are the window to the soul, and I want my soul to be long, thick and pretty! LolIf you had to pick one type of makeup to wear, other than foundation and concealer, what would pick?
mascara
mascara
Mascara.
mascara
same as you.
Me too. Mascara.
Lipstick. I feel complete with a good shade and the right outfit!
lip gloss
mascara
Mascara for sure. I never leave home without it.
chapstick, chapped lips hurt and look nasty sometime
eyeliner of course.


my eyes are so gross without it. sometimes. lol


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting