Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bare Minerals is it the best makeup and about Concealer???

I heard so much good things about Bare Minerals makeup....but I have never used it before...





Has anyone ever used it?? Is it healthy for ur face?? Is it the best makeup out there???





Also Please tell me about concealer and if that is good for ur face cause i've never used that either. How do u also used it...





Thank u so much for all ur answers....I really dont wear a lot of makeup..Bare Minerals is it the best makeup and about Concealer???
I am a bare minerals advocate. I do feel that the makeup is great. It looks great on your face and it also feels great. It makes your complexion look almost flawless. It comes out smooth and silky. The concealer is wonderful and covers almost anything. It really makes you look incredibly natural, as though you don't have any makeup on, just naturally perfect. I hope this helps. Sheer Cover (Bare Mineral's rival) is also wonderful. Either which way you go, you can't go wrong. Best of luck and I hope this helps.Bare Minerals is it the best makeup and about Concealer???
depends on your skin i think...i have oily/blemish prone yet sensitive skin and it caused an outbreak on me...and it did nothing to conceal redness or my blemishes. also the makeup was sorta just sitting on my skin..it did absolutely NOTHING for me. and i had it applied by the manager of the store. BUT everyone's skin is different and so go and try it out for yourself at the store and walk around it in for a day and see how u feel!
i use bareminerals but it does have somethings that are not absolutelt great for your face id try everyday minerals first because they dont have the bismuth(a filler that can cause itching) like bare minerals does...however i like bareminerals alot and it looks great on all my friends good luck :)
I did use it for a while but became sensitive to an ingredient in the product that made my face very itchy. While I was using it I did not get the coverage I expected.





I switched to kms mineral essentials and no longer had the sensitivity. I also get better wear and coverage. The light bisque concealer is amazing. I love my skin now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting