Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's your favorite summer ';base'; makeup? (i.e. concealer/foundation/powder)?

pressed powderrrr%26lt;3What's your favorite summer ';base'; makeup? (i.e. concealer/foundation/powder)?
I normally DONT use powder cus I sweat it off, but liquids clog my pores.





I combine a little bit of liquid foundation in my palm and sprinle on a bit of either translucent powder or powdery foundation. I rub together and apply. VOILA!!! perfect summer skin that wont leave your face or clog your pores!!!





On normal days I wear all three of those (i have redish pale skin). I make sure to wash my face so it stays pretty!!!What's your favorite summer ';base'; makeup? (i.e. concealer/foundation/powder)?
Personally, in the summertime I don't like much on during the day b/c i live in FLORIDA so i just like a tinted moisturizer (cover girl CG Smoothers) and a pressed powder to set it. Some bronzer and a pink/peach blush!
bare minerals all the way! putting mineral veil on first is a trick the bare escentuals CEO shared on qvc, it works well in hot %26amp; humid climates!
Cover Girl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation


It is very light, not heavy or cake like make up and even better it isn't too expensive.
I only put Bare Minerals under my eyes to cover darkness %26amp; that's it...it feels good in the summer to not wear much makeup...especially since it's so hot %26amp; sticky out...it lets your skin breathe
powder is the best makeup in summer as it won't let swaet come on ur face
Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer. It does three steps--moisturizes, adds enough color, has sun protection.
Bare Minerals. Everything else slides off my face when it's hot outside. This feels like it melts into your skin, and the foundation can also be used as concealer, so I don't have to use it seperately. It stays on all day, and I don't have to touch up.





If I don't feel like applying make-up, I just use a bit of bronzer on my cheeks, mascara, and lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting