Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup (foundation, concealer, pressed/loose powder) should I use?

I am 16, and have a slightly oily T-zone. I don't usually get bad breakouts, though 2 or 3 times a year I get bad ones along my forehead and chin (little under the skin pimples). I do usually have a few zits, though. My skin is pretty much even, but a bit lighter under my eyes. I don't want my face to feel heavy or look cake-y. What combination of concealor, pressed powder, loose powder, and/or foundation would be best? (I am going to use the brand Physician's Formula if it makes a difference.)What makeup (foundation, concealer, pressed/loose powder) should I use?
It's a little expensive for a 16 yr old, but I swear by bare minerals. It's not just infomercial crap, and it really does give you a flawless look and it is very light on your face. It also lasts a long time.What makeup (foundation, concealer, pressed/loose powder) should I use?
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting