Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which brand name makeup really lasts for 10-11 hours? also which is best undereye longlasting concealer?

Hi i need along lasting makeup which will last atleast for 10-12 hours in flight ,It takes 12 hours by flight to reach the destination,its a day flight ,willbe travelling with 2 toddlers so will not have time for touchups,I don't want to look like a movie star but just want my face to look fresh,also need a good undereye concealer any names......ThanksWhich brand name makeup really lasts for 10-11 hours? also which is best undereye longlasting concealer?
Well, I have 2 recommendations.... Clinique workout wear or bare minerals. I put my make up on at 3:30a and usually wash my face around 9p and it's still there, based on my wash cloth. I never touch it up, either.


Best undereye concealer I've ever used was Signature club A anchorwoman blue under eye. from HSN.Which brand name makeup really lasts for 10-11 hours? also which is best undereye longlasting concealer?
hi i had same problem and someone recommended me for revlon color stay in yahoo and i got it for myself..its really wonderful i have fallen in love with it..it truly stays for more then 16hour..Good luck
i use loreal infallible. and it works for me but tbh the trick with make up is to apply a few thin layers and lightly brish with a loose powder in between. it stays on ages then.





also i was told after everything like eye shadow and blush is on close ur eyes and use the quickest lightest spritz from far away of hair spray on ur face... keeps it on... i laughed when i was first told but hey.. it works :)
I use mac products and they work wonders.
Mac studiofix makeup stays on pretty long and its not that expensive!





Also yves saint laurent have a gud concealer and foundation!
All of the 'long wear' claims of makeup have been lost upon me. I don't know what I do but it always seems to disappear. Except Urban Decay's Lip Envy lip stain. Seriously, the color stays until you physically rub it off... talking, sleeping, eating, or kissing will not budge this sucker. But the lip gloss or chapstick that you put on top of it will of course have to be reapplied every so often. Still... the color, quality, and durability is amazing.
I'm a beautician buy trade and would recommend Bare Minerals . Can purchase it on eBay.
I am sorry but nothing has been recommended that will work for you above me.





There is only 1 company that can deliver this that is Bee Luscious Cosmetics, you can find them through a google search. I had been looking for years for a makeup that could handle my work schedule and still look fresh and nothing I spent so much time and money I had given up. Then I found Bee Luscious on the Allure message blogs and someone really loving it. So I called and got the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation and then get their mineral foundation pressed powder ,I am telling you its going to last you the entire 12 hour flight no problem at all. For a concealer what I started doing was I got their liquid powder foundation in a shade lighter I apply that first then your shade and brush the powder on top and your great to go ! God Luck on the trip.
revlon colour stay
Hi ;-) I would recommend using Revlon, Colorstay Make-Up, (Foundation) It's great value at $35.00 and it stays on for more then 16 hours! I use it all the time and I love it!


I recommend u try it!


Hope I helped ;-)
The best foundation i have used is estee lauder double wear (i used to work for Dior and still swear by this!) the best concealer is a mac one and its in a little tube, not sure of the name, Estee lauder companies own mac, clinique, bobbi brown etc so they are the best, good luck :-)
yes have to agree with revlon colourstay :)
I love Bee Luscious Cosmetics, I have had wonderful long lasting results. Its a great choice for you to try. You will love it.
Dior or M*A*C mascara lasts me for the whole day.





Max Factor or Smashbox work great for concealers.
For a flawless look I highly recommend new Maybelline Superstay Silky 16hr foundation. It REALLY lasts all day.
I use Revlon Colorstay Active (Lite) everyday. I have combination skin which is very sensitive and which clogs easily with anything. This foundation has been very very nice to my skin. No adverse effects at all. It gives you light to medium coverage. Looks and feels like you have no makeup on. I have not tried the other colorstay versions so I don't know about those. But this one is worth trying. Be sure to MOISTURIZE your face atleast 10-15 min. before you apply it. It makes a lot of difference. Otherwise it is a little tricky to blend. Apply it on one area at a time so it will be easier to blend. If you get the technique, it is wonderful. It stays put in humidity, hot weather. Read the reviwes on www.makeupalley.com
I would recommend Dior Sculpt foundation.
YSL Touche Eclat is perfect...for everything. xD
I'd have to say Revlon Colorstay.


I have had acne in the past, so my skin texture is a little scarred.


I've been using this for 5 years and love it. It doesn't wear off all day.


You can get it off ebay for as little $16 for two bottles in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting