Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it bad to put concealer under the eyes to hide bags and not put any makeup on for the rest of your face

I don't wear makeup (just eyeliner) so I don't know much about makeup but I realize i have horrible red bags and i feel concealer helps but I have a glow under my eyes so I don't know if that is tacky to just have that and then not have any other makeup on the faceIs it bad to put concealer under the eyes to hide bags and not put any makeup on for the rest of your face
Blend it well in a color close to your natural skin tone and it should be okay to wear alone. Always use your ring finger and tap the color onto the area. The ring finger is your weakest finger and is best for the delicate area around the eyes.Is it bad to put concealer under the eyes to hide bags and not put any makeup on for the rest of your face
depends on the color - if you go skin town then it's and smooth in well it's ok to add some touch up. I've added it to take the grayness out of my under the eye. But if it doesn't cover up with just a little then go heavier to cover but you will have to cover the whole thing up. If I use white then I have to go back over it with foundation. If I use the tinted wand liquid then I can use just a little under the eye without looking to noticiable.
if you don't wear other make up to blend it, concealer may not be the best choice. try an under eye ';bightener';. also, applying a highlighter to the corner of the eye and along the sides of the top of your nose (proximal to the eye's corner), will steer the focus upward away from your bags.
It's fine to just have a concealer similar to your skin tone. If there is an obvious glow, add a tiny bit of makeup powder over the concealer.
It would look bad if you don't wear any other makeup the concealer would look like a half a circle.
No. Just make sure you you a color that matches your skin tone and blend it in.
its fine, just make sure the color matches your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting