Thursday, June 24, 2010

Concealer that won't mix in with my eye makeup?

every concealer i get mixes in with my eyeliner...i guess it's because of the eyeliner i use? i don't know





i've used everyyy eyeliner there is. from drugstore to department store it always mixes in with my concealer under my eyes, i know that's because concealers typically mix in with eyelinersand mascara, but how do other girls flaunt it without smearing the eye makeup together?





right now, i use urban decay eyeliner...it stays put long enough, but smears with my concealer..same with every mascara i use





i've used she laq by benefit too and didn't work. maybe i should try makeupforever eyeseal





anyway, does anyone know what eyeliners,mascaras and concealers i could use that wouldn't smear that badly?? and doe make up forever eyeseal work?





thanks in advance!!Concealer that won't mix in with my eye makeup?
Well from what you said... I dont think any concealer would help. BUT maybe you should try putting on eyeliner THEN concealer.
  • homeowner loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting