Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need new makeup regimen? best finishing spray, concealer, foundation, and powder for my face? (info below)?

my face: currently using proactive. face is pretty clear w/ about 10 pimples and plenty of scars. gets very dry and itchy from proactive. very sensitive. i work out a lot and need makeup to stay on all day (about 12 hours)





what i want: as natural as possible, but blemish covered face thats lasts!





my color: fair or ivory





1. finishing spray for dry/combination/sensitive skin. evian worth it? or burts bees better? best way to apply for best coverage?





2. best cover up for blemishes and scars (helps heal blemishes, reduces appearance of scars, oil free, derma tested, wont dry out skin)





3. foundation or tinted moisturizer ? and best way to apply?





4. do i need powder? and loose or pressed is best? and best way to apply (ex. circular motion)





thanks so much for all your help! sorry this is so long! lolNeed new makeup regimen? best finishing spray, concealer, foundation, and powder for my face? (info below)?
first off, loose the proactive. it wont get your face 100% clear. you ill always have a few pimples. it also doesnt fade scars.





i use burts bees deep cleaning cream. its amazing and will help clear your face and make it look really clean and feel soft. second, use a scrub once or twice a week to remove dead skin. it will brighten your face. use all of burts bees products. i just noticed you mentioned them in your question. def use their finishing spray. their products are just amazing.





2, use a concealer to cover up scars and pimples. i love maybellines coverstick concealer. its like 3 bucks at walmart. i have it in light beige. im pretty pale. then use revlons color stay mineral foundation. this was about 13 bucks but has lasted awhile for me. it makes my face look really smooth and it covers up everything great!





3, kind of covered this already, but if you are breaking out, stay away from most foundations. try oil free ones.





4. i love loose powder. it covers better than pressed. and doesnt look as cakey to me. small round circular motions. and remember to do your jaw and neck so it doesnt look like you are wearing a mask :)





just remember to think light :) the more you put on, the more your face will clog up and break out. also use a light oil free spf 15 moisturizer in the morning before the make up goes on. i love clean and clear oil free advantage lotion. it helps with break outs, has spf 15, and keeps my skin soft.





good luck!Need new makeup regimen? best finishing spray, concealer, foundation, and powder for my face? (info below)?
For two parts of your question, I can help you.





Firstly, for a cover-up I would highly reccomend MAC concealers. The best one I think you should try is Studio Finish Concealer with SPF 35. It's creamy, has a matte finish, and is their best all over cover concealer. Also the SPF 35 is a plus because especially if you have acne, always look for make-up with sun protection also.





And for a powder, I would recommend anything Clinique. I use tge Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder, and I have about the same skin as yours with a few pimples and many scars. It's oil free and is shine absorbing. I haven't tried loose powder yet, but I'm sure Clinique ones will work best if you want to try it.





For foundation I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid, and it's okay but it's not the best so I can't help you there.





Hope the rest helps though and you find great make-up.





xx
Cover Up - MAC studio finish, i just bought it and i absolutely love it. Its a bit expensive, a little go a long way and you get what you pay for.





Foundation - DO NOT GET MAC FOUNDATION. I broke out terribly and so did many other people i know. I like revlon colorstay, but thats just me. I use wedges or dab it on my face and blend with a brush





Powder - I dont use powder because foundation is enough right? Who wants to layer their face like a cake?





One other thng that may come in handy is a shine eraser. Cliche cosmeticss has an amazing one. Its about 12$ american.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting