Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Green or Yellow Tinted Concealer-What is better makeup for ROSACEA?

I just got diagnosed...I am having a really hard time coping with this so...for anyone else with Rosacea...what works better as a FULL FACE concealer (not spots and blemishes)? Green or Yellow, Ive heard from different sources that one is better than the other but I guess Im not sure??





I should note:





-I have fair/light skin (so redness is easily seen :( )


-I dont like POWDER makeup, I dont even wear powder now, Id prefer something that can be bought in a liquid base


-If you can suggest any brands that I can find at Walgreens/CVS (something relatively cheap).....the other foundation im aware of is Physicians Formula...any others?Green or Yellow Tinted Concealer-What is better makeup for ROSACEA?
Green. I have mild rosacea and this was actually a question on my state board exam.


Maybelline Corrector Concealer is a small stick.


Eucerin Tone Perfecting Cream %26amp; Lotion.Green or Yellow Tinted Concealer-What is better makeup for ROSACEA?
I believe it's the green one i think





go to pshysions fourmula and look i say one with like 4 colors in one box each color had somehting for like under eye,redness,etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting