Saturday, December 5, 2009

Almay concealer makeup??

Has anyone tried this http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>





I am looking for a product to just cover some red spots and something that I don't need to put all over my face for it to blend in. I have tried maybelline foundation and concealer and they were terrible and just dissolved into my skin and didn't cover anything. Do you think that the almay smart match concealer will be good for me?? Thanks!!Almay concealer makeup??
Well I tried it at the store and the light shade was WAY to dark for my fair skin but I think if it matched your skin well it would do a good job :)Almay concealer makeup??
I just bought this concealer and its great for covering dark circles and pimples. But if you have redness, I'm not sure how it would work. it would conceal minor redness but if you have lots you should try to get concealers designed to conceal redness. I dont know what they would have at drugstores, but Sephora would be a great place to look!
it depends on how severe your skin spots are


the concealer should match and cover


but may not cover a lot


plus the concealer takes a while to set in


or at least i thought it did


but try it.


it may be what you need
your concealer actually should be a tone lighter than ur skin and i think it works good but the o for CG Smoothers Concealer called Neutralizer...


it is specially meant for redness
Try using benefit cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting