Saturday, December 5, 2009

When putting on makeup, what comes first? Concealer or Foundation?

i put concealer on first because my concealer isnt the same color as my skin. its a little off. my foundations the same so it like blends but im afraid im wiping the concealer off.





whats supposed to come first/what do u put on first?When putting on makeup, what comes first? Concealer or Foundation?
concealer. that is how i've always done itWhen putting on makeup, what comes first? Concealer or Foundation?
Either way works. As a make-up artist, I usually apply foundation and then see what still needs to be concealed. For me. this works best because you tend to use less of the concealer.


As long as it blends well, it doesn't matter. Try to get a concealer that is more your skin colour and it will work better. Lighter colours on your face highlight and draw attention so be careful that you are not accentuating the flaws you are trying to conceal.
Perhaps you could try using ';liquid to powder'; foundation from Max Factor or Cover Girl. It's a little more expensive, but it looks more natural because it rubs on like a cream but turns to powder on your skin so it doesn't look uneven or choppy. You may not even need concealor.
You can put the concealer on first. I use the sheere cover mineral makeup and it works great It is worth every penny and I only purchase it about 2x year. The cleanser is really great too. It gets all my makeup off even the liner and mascara. You should try it. You can go to this site on the womens page to find it.


http://mysite.verizon.net/vzes2hf2/trace鈥?/a>
Concealer goes on first, and it's fine if it's a little off color, concealer is supposed to be on the lighter side.
concealer, foundation, powder, blush. at least, that's what i do. :]
Most people will almost always say concealer goes first but I try that and after I put on my foundation it kind of does defeat the purpose so I put it on over my foundation, I get better results that way.
CONCEALER. deff. Foundation makes your skin look picture perfect after applying the concealer. =]
Foundtion is ALWAYS first, concealer is then used to cover up whatever is still visible through foundation, then powder to set. then blush... :)
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- Makeup - how to apply.


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/free-鈥?/a>
Its more of a preference. But I would recommend putting concealer on first then your foundation.
concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting