Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is some good mac makeup concealer?

I have tried a lot of concealers.....i have tried mac too and i really don't like it because it looks like my skin is really dry...i would have to put on a lot of moisturizer before wearing that mac concealer. I also tried the mac powder concealer that was ok but still not wow enough for me.





I have really fair skin so even the smallest of blemishes look bright red on my skin, but one day at my cousin's house i was looking through her make up and i tried on true blend from cover-girl and i loved it because it just goes on really light and airy....so yeah you might want to try that because i regret spending so much money on mac when I'm spending about $7 for every little container of true blend. Well hope i was of some help! =DWhat is some good mac makeup concealer?
i use mac and its my all-time fav make up.








i use a liquid and a powder








liquid=stuido fix fluid


powder=studio fix





those are thick





but a nicer way is to use the studio fix fluid liquid foundation and a mineral powder.





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting