Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup Concealer Problems?

I have very fair skin but it is not white. On my face, red blotches appear a lot especially on my nose when i get embarrassed or play sport and sometimes my whole face goes red. I was wondering if anyone could suggest any makeup to wear that would conceal my red face?Makeup Concealer Problems?
I have the exact same problem! I'm not sure where you're from and if you have the same make up where you are however,





- Body Shop Tea Tree Cover Stick works well for blemishes


- YSL Radiant Touch is great for shadows under your eyes but I often use a little on my nose too





but the BEST by far for battling with red splotches is Mary Kay Concealer, but it is actually green. Its purpose is to counteract the redness in your face (you only need to use a little bit of it) and you then cover with your normal foundation.





I guarantee it will hide much redness.





Another suggestion as well is remember to breathe slowly and deeply when playing sport (don't hold your breath) and drink plenty of water.Makeup Concealer Problems?
try a yellow concealer, I find this the best for taking away red blotches on my face, use it under your normal foundation. Most people think that green concealer is better - but it's not, yellow is the best for taming redness on the face. Try natuaral Compatibles anti-red


http://www.naturalcompatibles.com.au/


I use this product on all of my wedding and special occassion make-ups and also everyday on my own red blotches, it is fantastic!





I used to use the Mary Kay green concealer, but it is nowhere near as good.
I have the exact same problem!





I go red over anything. It's so annoying.





I use the foundations that adjust to your natural skin tone. Usually I just apply it before college and sometimes during the day but it lasts ages and works really well.





I also have dry skin so I moisturise and use liquid foundation.





I've heard Max Factor are good for this kind of foundation. I can't remember the brand of mind but I think it could be Maybelline.





Stay with the well known brands. Cheap make up sucks





%26lt;3
http://www.thebodyshop.com/_en/_ww/catal鈥?/a>





this concealer is very good.
Try a green based primer or a green concealer to balance out the red.
A very light beige concealer. Cover your whole face with a sheer powder blush.
I agree with candy g
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting