Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural makeup concealer ?

is there a natural concealer product out there to hide my allergic shiners AKA under eye circles?





Natural=free of: aluminum, talc, dyes, fragrance, parabens,and propylene glycol.Natural makeup concealer ?
Mineral makeup is natural if you want to go that route. Bare Mineral's is the best high-end brand. Everyday Minerals is the best low-cost brand. You can get a free sample of Everyday Minerals on everydayminerals.com.





For my concealer I use Vincent Longo. (Shhh, here's a secret. Bath %26amp; Body works is going to have a HUGE Vincent Longo sale that's going to be at least 75% off in January 2009! Flagship stores only, though.)


I have extremely fair and sensitive skin and nothing in it irritates me. I would highly recommend it. You can get a free sample at Sephora.com (if you buy a certain amount and I think you get like 5 free samples.)





I just looked up the ingredients of the Vincent Longo concealer. There is talc in it. :( But, again, I use it and have amazing results.





Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Magnesium Carbonate, Talc, Oxodertiate, Wax, Beeswax, Octyldodecannol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Vera Extract, Proplyparaben, BHT. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.





Oh, and I was also looking up more options for you (sorry, but I just love helping people and talking about makeup!) I found this Physicians Formula concealer. It's called


';Mineral Wear鈩?Talc-Free Mineral Cream Concealer.'; The price is only $6.95 (Vincent Longo is a high-end brand and costs $26 dollars retail.)Natural makeup concealer ?
neutrogena is awesome and hypo allergenic. I use the 3 in 1 concealer for eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting