Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone here tried the bare minerals makeup foundation and concealer? Is it really good and looks natural?

Pls suggest other brands that offers the same bare minerals makeup. I've heared there is from I.D. BARE ESCENTUALS and L'OREAL or LANCOME... which is the best for you?Anyone here tried the bare minerals makeup foundation and concealer? Is it really good and looks natural?
i have tried bare minerals but i did not like it. it made my face itch really bad. i foud some other mineral makeup called 'everyday minerals'. it works so much better and is alot cheaper than 'bare'.


you can get free samples at their website( you just have to pay for the shipping which is like less than $4).Anyone here tried the bare minerals makeup foundation and concealer? Is it really good and looks natural?
YES





bare escentuals and bare minerals are pretty much the same thing. i LOVE it. it provides an even layer that evens skin tone and leaves you looking natural withough caking or weighing you down. and its breathable so its better for your skin!!!! i will never switch back EVER





!!!!
l'oreal's new version of mineral makeup is wonderful. I use it daily and my skin has actually cleared up. A co worker told me today i look younger and that my skin looks great, i told her what i was using and that she needed to try it... I use the transluecent powder by l'oreal (hydra perfecte').. I love the product and it is much more affordable...
bare escentuals is the best. I just purchased it yesterday and it feels like your not wearing any makeup. It doesn't get cakey at all. It looks very natural. I recommend buy this. get the started kit for $60.00, it is a little pricey but definitly worth it. it comes with the foundation,brushes,and warmth and the veil. hope I helped
Bare Naturale is great so is Bare Escentuals but i prefer the L'oreal one because it is convienent to buy and much cheaper. to me they are both the same they both do want i need them to do and that it is give coverage
I use Bare Escentuals. I think it is a wonderful product. It looks natural, and feels weightless. I haven't tried the other brands. I am interested in how the Loreal brand works.
Bare Minnarels i would say it looks really healthy and i am allergic to most make-ups and i think that this one is the best! and if that is really you in the pic. I would say keep usin w/e it is that you use lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting