Friday, December 11, 2009

Question about concealer/face makeup?

I got a giftcard to Walmart for Christmas, and I couldn't really think of much to buy with it (it's $150), so I'd figure I'd try out face makeup with the left over money. I'm a little ignorant when it comes to makeup, so I need some help. :P I have freckles, and I don't mind them for the most part, but there's this one that I just hate...haha. It's like 3 of them put together, and I want to cover it up. ha. How would I go about doing that? What's the best brand to buy (at Walmart), and what do I need? The powdery kind? The matte? Liquid?





If it matters, I have a similar skintone to this:


http://ferenc.biz/pictures/portrait-beau鈥?/a>Question about concealer/face makeup?
hm, its really tough to cover up birthmarks that your born with. trust me, i know EXACTLY how you feel, as i have tried to cover my birthmark too even though its not that bad. but you still want to. i would suggest some THICK liquid makeup like studio fix from MAC or since your buying something from wal-mart, it might be a little harder to find some good foundation, but the thickest one ive ever tried was revlon colorstay liquid foundation. hope some of this helps?... :) By the way, i PERSONALLY think freckles are cute, and ive always sort of wanted them. so i think your lucky. :) theyre cute no worries. :)Question about concealer/face makeup?
i use kirkland cover up...


my skin tone is close to the picture's


but i don't have that many freckles





hope it helps
Really you have to look at the individual brands.


Whether it's matte, powdery, or liquid is your preference. :]


Mineral powders still on top of your skin and don't clog pores.


Matte keeps skin looking dewy, good for people with oily skin.


Liquid...I think it's just easy to blend!


I use mineral liquid because it's light, doesn't clog pores, and is easy to blend. Mine is Physician's Formula. Good stuff!





Back to your freckle issue. It's a hassle, but really I think you just need to go to the store and test out each coverage and see if it will cover your freckle. If you have good skin, I suggest getting a concealer with whatever level coverage that works and then maybe getting a tinted mosturizer to put over your face.





Good luck!
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting