Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup experts, I'm an NC35 in MAC MSF what would i be in concealer?

My local makeup artist gave me a NW35 concealer but it is much to dark for me.


My foundation is mineralise satinfinish in nc35.


What shade should my concealer be?Makeup experts, I'm an NC35 in MAC MSF what would i be in concealer?
I'm an NC15 in both foundation and concealer, but normally your concealer should be 1 to 2 shades lighter than your foundation.


I'm not sure why the MAC rep would give you a NW35 when you're a NC35 ?! First of all, stick with NC. Try an NC30, if that's still too dark, get an NC25, and so forth. If the NC25 is too light but the NC30 is too dark, try to mix em together! (:





Hope I helped!Makeup experts, I'm an NC35 in MAC MSF what would i be in concealer?
too dark then go 2 shades lighter. remebr that concealer is lighter then foundation cause you wanna brighten your eye. Try NW 20 or 25. Try it out at the store.
You should get nw25 or nc25. depending on the undertones in your skin.
NW/NC 20 or 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting