Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you wear makeup(concealer, foundation, ect.) while going swimming?

No I dont wear any makeup. Instead I cover up with a water proof sunscreen every where ~~ from my ears to top of my feet.


And I wear a sun visor %26amp; sunglasses so no one can see my eyes.





A little sun on your face adds all the color you will need.


Most of the water proof makeup I've used doesnt survive a day at the beach or pool.Do you wear makeup(concealer, foundation, ect.) while going swimming?
If you know you're going swimming that day, just don't put any on.


That's what I do.


If you're already wearing it that day, and you suddenly decide to swim, it won't hurt to wear any type of concealer or foundation in the water.


Eyeliner and mascara WILL run, especially if not waterproof.


All my make-up just comes off when I get into the water.Do you wear makeup(concealer, foundation, ect.) while going swimming?
Only if i have it on from earlier in the day but if i dont have any on before i go then no i dont put it on just to go swimming.
yeh...duno why tho, cos it always comes off aha ;P ...i guess its jst cos im abit self-concious about hw i look!...but i wear water-proof mascara instead!








[= x
I wouldn't because sometimes the makeup looks really blotchy but sometimes i just wear waterproof mascara.
Try the powder foundations - like Bare Minerals or the drugstore versions of them. That way if they wash of your face, it is not blotchy. I wear make-up every where I go - even the gym!
nope! whats the point? it will wash off anyway!





plus while swimming/ in the summer, its nice to not wear makeup!


it shows your natural beauty which is what summer is about!
If u really want your face to be better, Don't go swimming with foundation on ur face at all. i learned the hard way. Get more pimples and ur face will tighten up.
i don't wear foundation to begin with but it will probably look blotchy cause it comes of in some places but not others...
no because waterproof or not, it always smears for me.
no only if im already wearing it. but it ends up smearing water proof or not
yea but i know it's going to be washed off as soon as i step into the water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting