Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is a concealer the same as a liquid makeup?

I was wondering I saw this in a store I am not sure if it is a concealer i think it is but I am not sure it was for $900 and then I saw this in another store $200 for liquid makeup are they the same things?Is a concealer the same as a liquid makeup?
That is WAYYYY too much to pay for foundation. Most department stores will cost less than $100 for a good foundation, and you can get excellent collections from Sephora or even drug stores for way less than that! Foundation is used all over your face to even out your skin tone and to provide an even canvas for your other makeup. Concealer is specifically designed for spot coverage-a dab on your undereye circles and any red areas or blemishes. It isn't meant to put all over your face. Is a concealer the same as a liquid makeup?
$900???
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting