Saturday, December 5, 2009

A question about concealer(makeup)?

It's almost summer, but I need to buy a concealer now and im pale right now but will get dark.. I would like a ';duo concealer'; of light AND med. cant find one anywhere. I dont want to have to order it online. I would like something like sheer covers light/med concealer. anyone know of anywhere I could find anything like that? thanks :)A question about concealer(makeup)?
I can't think of any thing like that BUT the E.L.F. has all their makeup on sale for $1... no seriously!!! it's good make up too. I ordered some and have been using it for like two weeks already!! That way you can buy several concealers and go up and down in tone as you need to.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ %26lt;~~ check out their site.





Good luck! ;)A question about concealer(makeup)?
Well im know something that has blush and bronzer in it.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


-Lay Lays :)
cover girl or doctors physician's are the sheerest and are great at blending in with your own skin tone





they are both at Walgreen's
bare minerals is good, but i borrow this one mineral avon stuff that my mom has sometimes, its really good.
At Costco they have a kit with mineral foundation/concealer and brush.I think it's made my Kirkland
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting