Friday, December 11, 2009

Best dark cirlcle makeup concealer, illuminator?

Actually, I am a Mary Kay senior consultant and I can tell you first hand that we make a great easy to use highlighting pen for those dark circles at a reasonable price. Our product lasts longer then others because you need so little of it. It is really a great product. I have done many makeovers to where the women with the dark circles was so suprised at the turn out that they switched to Mary Kay after using such products such as Estee Lauder and Loreal. So if that don't tell you something! LOL! Well best of luck to you I hope I helped you out!Best dark cirlcle makeup concealer, illuminator?
I just started using bare minerals. i love it so much! it is about thirty or so dollors but lasts a really long time. plus you can't even feel it when its on and it dosen't leave streaks.Best dark cirlcle makeup concealer, illuminator?
nivea perfect cover.easy to apply
My Mexican neighbor has dark skin but nevertheless gets dark circles under her eyes. She really likes Avon's Lighten Up product, which I think would let you go with or without makeup and is sometimes on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting