Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you use mineral makeup concealers?

I just bought the bare escentuals makeup, and i love it. But I haven't used the concealer yet. When the lady at the counter did it for me, she wet the concealer brush and put on the concealer. Im not sure if this was on purpose though, because she cleaned the brush (which is why it was wet)...so, when I do the concealer, can I use it went, or should I just do it dry?? I'm not sure how i'm supposed to use it.





10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER! THANKS!How do you use mineral makeup concealers?
First off get a good concealer brush if you don't already have one. You can apply the concealer wet or dry depending on your preferences.


Applying wet can create better coverage than dry can, for some people. All you have to do to use it wet is to get a spray bottle with water and spray your brush lightly or dampen it in the sink. Then swirl your brush in the makeup and apply in light strokes to any imperfections!


You can also apply the concealer dry in the same manner.


It's important to use a small amount and build up because it goes a long way! Also, from what I've heard, most people like to use concealer on top of the mineral foundation!


Good Luck!How do you use mineral makeup concealers?
yeah... i dunno what concealers r.
She just did it for cleaning the concealer brush because you don't have to wet actually any concealer brush because thats how you do it.





Just glide the brush don't use too much though on you dark circles and with your fingers blend it in. If you use foundation use it first before you put on the concealer though!





Hope this helps you a bit.


Now go give me my 10 points.


:)
I use Sheer Cover and its basically the same thing as Bare Escentuals





I use my concealer dry and i put it on after mosturizer~ I only use it on really bad spots and underneath my eyes ~





Good luck~








edit*: i use a dry BrUSh! lol and this quaility of makeup should come wiht nicee brushes.
Hi,


You dampen your concealer brush, dip in the powder and apply in light dabs to the area. To set it you can apply a light cover of setting powder or foundation over the top. If you find the powder a bit hard as I did, try chimare mineral makeup, they make a mineral cream concealer and its awesome- so easy to apply.
According to my googling/research, Lauren is right. I agree with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting