Friday, December 11, 2009

What is better, clinique, Mary Kay, or Bare Escentuals for makeup foundation and concealer?

Bare Escentuals.


After a while, make-up begins to mess up your skin, clog your pores, and whatnot.


Bare Escentuals won't because it's more gentle on skin and made from natural minerals.


The only downside is Bare Escentuals is more translucent than normal make-up.What is better, clinique, Mary Kay, or Bare Escentuals for makeup foundation and concealer?
clinique by far it is a very clean and blended make up mary kay is the equivalant of jane and bare escentuals is a tv brand and there is a reason why you cant get it in stores no one would buy it after they used it once it has infomercial allureWhat is better, clinique, Mary Kay, or Bare Escentuals for makeup foundation and concealer?
Bare Escentuals, hands down.
bare essentials. it works and gives ur skin a natural but evenly darker skin tone.clinique and maryk r ok but bare essentials gives more detail and offers more quality. it isnt tested on animals so u can sleep at nite noing ur not rele supporting it. bare essentials not only evens ur skintone but makes iu skintone glow. it gives u a natural sheer look. i suggest this product
Those three are OK. They all are very similar in quality. Just a tad better than the drug store brands (not much better though). I prefer these brands; Bee-Luscious Cosmetics, Chanel and Dior. Pretty much in that order.
I have never tried the other 2 feel in love with Mary Kay and now sell it so I'm bias. I have been told our dual coverage powder is very similar to Bare Essentials.


Don't know about the other 2 but Mary Kay is try before you buy with 100% guarentee so can't lose to try it.
Bare E. is GREAT! The Bare Minerals stuff makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I never feel like I actually have anything on. I would choose that, but if you want something less pricy I would def. go with Clinique it is also wonderful. Hope it helps! :]
I'm also a MK consultant and I prefer Mary Kay over a lot of other brands due to personal experience. You can contact any MK consultant for a free consultation. They'll match your skin tone with the right foundation and we'll advise which concealor to use.





The trick with MK concealor is that you use a tiny dab (speck) for the area you need. Some people use way too much and that's why it's recommended to use a very tiny amount. Concealor is meant to be used with your foundation, never alone.





A lot of people like to dib and dab in different products for the look they want but in all reality, you should stick to one product for all your skin care needs.





Mary Kay is designed to flow with all other MK products. If you use the foundation but yet you use another brand on your face for cleaning and moisturizing, you'll find the products will not flow and will actually fight on your face, leaving you with the impression ';I broke out';, ';I'm allergic';, etc. You can damage your skin to the point where you are ';very sensitive skin.';





It's best recommended that you find a brand and start with their cleanser, moisturizer, foundation, and color cosmetics and see how that works. I don't recommend mixing brands.
I'd have to say Mary Kay... a little goes a long way and it works great!!
BARE ECENTUALS
I luv mac because it offers more coverage.
Bare Essentials!! my sister uses it and it's so flawless!
Personally, Bare Escentuals- I have very sensitive skin and I have not had major breakouts since using it!!! Wooohooo. It looks flawless (with some practice) and I get complements on my skin....never never had that before I used the stuff!!
PERSONALLY CLINIQUE WAS SO HARD ON MY SKIN. I USUALLY HAVE CLEAR SKIN, THE OCCASIONAL PIMPLE. BUT I COMPLETLY BROKE OUT! MARY KAY DIDN'T COVER AS WELL WITH OUT LOOKING SHINEY. I HAVE NEVER TRIED BARE ESCENTUALS, BUT I LOVE MAC. IT CAN LOOK NATURAL, OR DRAMATIC ACCORDING TO YOUR APPLICATION.
Bare Escentuals is fabulous! I LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting