Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup products: Foundations, concealer, and setting powder or finishing powder?

Best drugstore kinds?Makeup products: Foundations, concealer, and setting powder or finishing powder?
I do not use any drug store brands, u get what you pay for.


You'll end up buying a few of each because there are no way to even try on the colors.





so I recommend at least going to Sephora, they have cheaper brands and u are able to get a perfect match to your skin.Makeup products: Foundations, concealer, and setting powder or finishing powder?
I don't touch the drugstore stuff since almost all of that is 100% pure cheap China junk.





I use exclusively, Coonobabe (made in USA)


This brand first read of them in ELLE, celebs like Mylie, Emma Watson and Shakira use it. Coonobabe is a South Beach themed brand. So I can understand why Shakira uses it, she lives there.


Plus they ship 4 free to my door regardless of order size
Revlon Colorstay foundation is pretty good and Almay or Physicians Formula powders are pretty good :D
I love Revlon's color stay if I do not use it I use my Queen COllection which is under cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting