Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What brand of makeup is the most accurate for concealer?

I want to find a great concealer that will cover up all sorts of spots and redness areas on my skin, without looking like I'm wearing too much makeup.What brand of makeup is the most accurate for concealer?
I have found mac cosmetics to conceal spots and redness without the appearance of cakey type makeup. I recently introduced a soon to be bride to mac (sold online or at department stores such as macys and sephora) and she could not believe how natural their concealer was. Did I mention the best part. You could have one of the makeup artists give you a complete make over all for free. I strongly recommend the in store trial before buying. Good luckWhat brand of makeup is the most accurate for concealer?
I think MAC is the best. You can get a foundation and a concealer in the same shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting