Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ever since I stopped wearing face makeup (concealer, foundation) I've been breaking out?

i have very very clear skin (which im thankful for), i had like three pimples in my life but my skin tone is still uneven, so is everyone. so i wear face makeup to even it out, i don't need much and i never broke out because of it, but i stopped wearing it and now i'm getting spots way more. im not sure if it's because of spring or what?Ever since I stopped wearing face makeup (concealer, foundation) I've been breaking out?
Sounds like hormones. Your skin shouldn't break out because you stop using a product, unless there was something in the product that fights breakouts.





Drink more water, make sure you're not over washing your face, and change your pillowcases often.Ever since I stopped wearing face makeup (concealer, foundation) I've been breaking out?
It could very well be because you suddenly stopped wearing the foundation, which your skin was used to. Now your skin is out of balance and that's why you are breaking out.


I used to wear a foundation from Neutrogena and now that it got discontinued my skin has totally changed: breakouts and dry and rough texture. It's because my skin is not getting whatever that was in the foundation that was good for it! :(


Try to use a moisturizer and a good cleanser.
Hmm im not a makeup expert,but i'll make an educated guess. Foundation covers your pores,which can also cause pimples, but your face become immune to it and became use to having something block its pores. Now I believe your face has become very sensitive because your pores are open. so any little dirt that gets into them will cause you to get a pimple because your pores are wide open and have nothing to protect your skn, its not use to having to protect your skin from pimples and dirt that eaisly because the makeup was blocking anything from getting in beefore. Lol thats my guess. I guess you should wash your face alot and also dont touch your face alot, hands are very dirty and greasy.
I have never heard of that? Was your makeup specifically targeted to reduce pimples because that is the only reason why I think you will break out after stop wearing makeup? Also, did you do anything different besides stop wearing makeup?





For example, have you gone on birth control pills, taken new medicines, new vitamins, new facial creams, etc.?
Your body takes 30 days to form and addiction, and break an addiction (e.g. smoking). It's the same for your skin. Right now, I'd bet that your skin is just adjusting to not being covered in foundation anymore, and so is breaking the addiction, which can cause slight breakouts. It should clear in a few days as long as you have a good skincare routine.





Zivah.
I would like to have more information. If it were a mineral, liquid based, (water or oil) or a cream foundation.





Your body may have gotten used to whatever benefits were in it.
It is most likely because your face had become use to it and because you have stopped more dirt has been getting into your pores and turning them into spots the best way is to wash your face everyday with an exfoliating scrub this will help keep your pores clean





hope this helped


xx
is because you stopped wearing makeup and your skin needs makeup on because everyday you were wearing makeup and then you'll stopped really quickly. Iam a genious.!
It's probably because your skin is lacking moisture now that you've stopped wearing makeup. Believe it or not skin can break out from being dry just as easy as it can from being too oily.
Its summer now hun. Some makeups prevent breakouts. Or depending on your age could have just have had a hormone boost which could do it.
Or maybe its a coincidence with your hormones and the coming of puberty.
Do you cleanse your face? Maybe you need to switch products.
Maybe it's another product- try switching your cleanser, or use toner. Maybe its your lotion. Or the dreaded hormones...
more than likely it's hormones.
Omg thats what happened to me. Im sorry I have no idea why I think it's kinda weird
some people need the makeup to prevent breakouts
hmm not sure.


btw im not naturally blond...my whole dads side of the family is brown and their eyebrows are so much lighter idk what it is...i always wished my eyebrows would darken up





and the picture they are way lighter then in life lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting