Friday, December 11, 2009

So i'm curious - concealer only for daily makeup?

does anyone actually use just the concealer and nothing else for their usual makeup? as in, you dab on some concealer at required spots and you're set for the day.So i'm curious - concealer only for daily makeup?
Yes, , like 60% of school teachers wear nothing but concealer , so its really normal ,, but really its not that good ..





I wouldn't advice for a too-over makeup , coz i hate it ..





So like , concealer , blusher , eyeliner/eye shadow / lip gloss , and that's it ,,, it claims to be just the basics for everyday makeupSo i'm curious - concealer only for daily makeup?
Yeah, I'm sure some people do. But you can add more and still have a very natural look. I would suggest concealer to even out skin tone, a light coat of mascara to lengthen the lashes, a bit of a very light shimmery powder under the brow to highlight the eye, and some sort of lip moisturizer. This is a very natural look. Good luck. :)
I wouldnt say ONLY concealer as i love love love blusher, but i just use concealer under my eyes and on any little imperfections i see and then dont bother with foundation.





I figure why clog my pores with a layer of foundation if i dont have to!





Then i just pop on some blusher, curl my eyelashes and add a coat of mascara, lip balm for the kissers and im off! :)
Im a pretty girly girl and would love to teach others how to do make up and hair and so I got youtube! I haven't done any yet because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested but if you r leave me a comment and subscribe and I will be happy to teach you all i Know! :D





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Good Luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting