Friday, December 11, 2009

What should i put on first concealer then makeup? or makeup then concealer?

i got alot of pimple scars on my nose and its really red. i use a body shop concealer and i dont kno what to use first. and sometimes during the day you would notice my nose really shiny and caked. what should i do? i want to make it look natural for one whole day. oh yea btw i use bare minerals makeup as well.What should i put on first concealer then makeup? or makeup then concealer?
bare minerals may be your problem. i hear people have a lot of problems with it caking. you should put concealer on first, then foundation/powder..so it blends better. but try some other make ups..there are other mineral make ups that have way better reviews than bare minerals.What should i put on first concealer then makeup? or makeup then concealer?
There is no right or wrong rule. You need to do what works for you. I use kms mineral essentials. I love the way it covers and I don't always need to use my concealer! Your problem may be bare minerals as unfortunately it contains bismuth which is an ingredient that causes a lot of irritation for some people.





I am using kms mineral essentials. I love the way it makes my complexion look. It covers my imperfections very well and it lasts all day. I keep a busy schedule, and it still looks fresh after 12 hours. They have their own website, and I think they are selling some of their products on ebay too. I find that I get a ton more makeup for what I pay. Can't beat that either.





Good luck to you. Please email me if you have any further questions about kms.
If u want to read something about bare mineral makeup .





i just accross this blog which may help you





http://baremineral-makeup.blogspot.com
You should put concealer on first, then blend foundation over it so it looks more natural. Try blotting your nose during the day with oil-blotting papers (like the Clean %26amp; Clear ones) to fix shine. You could also try using a primer underneath your makeup, or putting a light dusting of powder over your foundation on your nose.


Hope that helps. :]
Foundation (makeup) first, concealer second
first off, bare minerals has some harsh products in it, even though they advertise it doesn't.





I STRONGLY suggest getting Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer. it controls shine all day while still moisturizing. it's great for combination skin, which you have. use a concealer first, then apply your foundation over the concealer and foundation primer.





i suggest maybe a cream or liquid foundation,


cargo liquid foundation applies like liquid then dries very soft and velvetly and still looks natural and your skin looks great.
Concealer on first, so you don't go overboard with foundation. Foundation is meant to be a thin layer, then powder for finish so makeup will last.
the bare minerals crap might be your problem. i've heard stuff about it thats not very positive.


try using Aveda stuff, i use it and its amazing!


and use the concealer first, always. then apply blush...and whatever else u use. but dont use too much makeup, that could also be where the cakey-ness comes is.


well...i hope i could help : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting