Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mac Concealer Makeup Question?

I don't have puffy undereye-lids, but slightly dark ones that I strongly dislike. I bought the Maybelline Cover Stick in yellow, but it just turns my undereye-lids a yellowish color and makes them more noticeable. I've heard Mac concealers are good, please suggest Mac or any other concealers that I would find useful. Thank you VERY much!!Mac Concealer Makeup Question?
I personally use the MAC Select Moisture Cover.





The lady at the MAC counter suggested the fairest shade for me, although it is quite a few shades lighter than my skin tone. I don't really have undereye circles so a light concealer works well to brighten up my undereye area. However, if you have dark undereye circles then this can actually accentuate them rather than conceal them.





For undereye circles and even blemishes, it's more about neutralizing the color than covering it.





For circles with blueish tones, you should use salmon colored concealer.


For MAC, the NW shades tend to be a little warmer.





For circles with purpleish tones, you should use a yellow-orange color.





For more helpful tips:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrK6lhcN鈥?/a>Mac Concealer Makeup Question?
i would recommend the select moisture cover (the liquid one with the doe foot applicator.) i have tried the studio finish concealer under my eyes but it became too cakey and the sale assistant told me it was because that concealer was meant for pimples.
Mac Studio Finish Concealer is great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting