Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup-Concealer help PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Ok so when i use concealer around my nose, it always accumulates around my pores, flakes off, settles into the crevices of the sides of my nose and smile lines, some of it rubs off, it dries up (which is how it flakes) , and it just overall looks nasty! And this all happens just within an hour after applying it! What I use is:::


Physician's Formula Concealer 101 Perfecting Concealer Duo


http://well.ca/images/large/products/phy鈥?/a>


I use the green side only because I have lots of redness around my nose


And on top of the green, I use Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer


http://well.ca/images/large/products/may鈥?/a>


What I do is i first put on sunscreen lotion, then I apply MAC Prep + Prime on my face so that could make the makeup last longer, then the physician's formula concealer, then the maybelline concealer. After that I set it with powder. But even with the primer and the powder, the concealer still doesn't stay smooth. It just starts to gather around my pores, accentuating them! HERE are pictures of the horrible makeup on my nose:::


http://-amazing-amanda-.piczo.com/yahoo!鈥?/a>


So do you recommend any good (preferribly affordable) concealers that will NOT result like this? What I want is a smooth, even-toned appearance to my face (but mostly my nose) using concealer. Thank you so very much for your help!!!!!!





PS: Some suggestions I heard before were to use a stippling brush to apply product on the face, which supposedly minimizes the look of pores. Another thing I heard is to use a type of foundation which can be used as a concealer called 'BB Cream'. What do you think of these suggestions? THANKS! And sooooo sorry that this question is so long!Makeup-Concealer help PLEASE?!?!?!?!?
Well...guess the first answerer didn't check your links. One is a cream, the other a liquid. That's the problem! It's sliding off.


You are using wayyyy too much stuff! You have pretty nice skin it looks like to me, cept for the nose redness.





OK...I have REALLY large pores too and I use a greenish mineral powder concealer all over my face/spots, skin colored down the middle of my nose to make it look thinner, oh and a yellowish one under eyes for dark circles. (all of them are mineral powder concealers) Don't freak out and think ';well how could a powder stick?'; The mineral concealer is made with ';sticky'; type minerals that adhere REALLY well. Like I tried it on my arm at first and couldn't hardly wash it off!!!





Anways...I get mine from LA Minerals, and I wear their Hollywood foundation or the Valley Girl one, depending on what look I want. I use the veil over it sometimes.





You can get samples of all the concealers I mentioned for like $2 each and they ship em free. The samples will last you like FOREVER, cuz a little goes a really long way.


Use a concealer brush or your finger tip to apply. Brush works best though cuz you can apply more evenly.


Sorry for such a long drawn out answer :)


Hope it helps. It's really the best concealer I've ever used and trust me I've used a lot of em!


http://www.laminerals.comMakeup-Concealer help PLEASE?!?!?!?!?
try liquid concealer instead. it might not flake off as bad :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting