Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of foundation/concealer/face makeup can/should i wear for really dry skin!?

does anyone know?What kind of foundation/concealer/face makeup can/should i wear for really dry skin!?
well my skin gets really dry in the winter, and what i do is use moisturizer, along with my normal foundation.





what i do is i apply the face moisturizer all over my face. while the moisturizer on my skin is still kind of moist, i apply the foundation. not your does it make your skin smoother, it also blends the foundation really good.





if you think it'll make your face breakout, than use a skin clearing moisturizer, or an oil free moisturizer.What kind of foundation/concealer/face makeup can/should i wear for really dry skin!?
avoid anything that has a matte finish! they tend to dry skin out. depending on the coverage you're looking for, it's good to find a nice tinted moisturizer. personally, i use MAC's Select Tint, but you should probably test a few to find something that works for you. like the other girl said, you should always moisturize then prime because you put on any makeup (:
Look for a foundation that is labeled for drier skin. Look for anything that says hydrating on it. Also, try mixing your foundation with your moisturizer. Avoid powdery foundations.
get a good mousturizer for dry skin %26amp; pick a creamy foundation.


that is best for dry skin. powder is best for oily.
I get really dry in the winter (and like to mix my own shade) so I mix my foundations with a little moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting