Friday, December 11, 2009

MAKEUP CONCEALER ADVICE!!!?

hey guys=D.


ok i have a scar not very large and flat and slightly lighter than my skin color. can u recommend me any awesome concealers and awesome coverage plsz??? i'm very self concious and a concealer to cover my scar you be help to my self esteem='(MAKEUP CONCEALER ADVICE!!!?
What you should try doing is getting a serum with vitamin C in it, that helps diminish scars. I like http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a> this one by Avon. I had the chicken pox when I was pretty old, so I had scars all over my forehead and this helped to make them much less noticeable! Good luck!MAKEUP CONCEALER ADVICE!!!?
I don't know if scars require special makeup, but Mary Kay concealer is great. It isn't greasy, feels light, but covers well, and lasts. I hate greasy makeup, so that's why i recommend it. And I'm not a rep, in case you were wondering if I'm pushing it for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting