Friday, December 11, 2009

Men, do your wear any makeup, such as: concealer, foundation, powder, tinted moisturizer, etc.?

If so, what brand do you usually use and what kind of makeup?Men, do your wear any makeup, such as: concealer, foundation, powder, tinted moisturizer, etc.?
Only emo guys wear makeup.Men, do your wear any makeup, such as: concealer, foundation, powder, tinted moisturizer, etc.?
I having been using moisturizer since i was in my early 20's and i am fortunate that it shows well in that i have taken care of my face. i look about 10+ yrs younger. I started out using oil of Olay, but with all of the changes and improvements in medications, the best stuff you can use is a sun block lotion with parsol in it. I use facial washes, cleaners, and special moisturizers, especially the spf 50 sun block with parsol.





randy
Why would a guy wear makeup?


No; I don't.
Sometimes, if I have a bad acne spot, or just an annoying red spot, i'll put foundation on it to cover it up.





Nothing un-masculine about that at all.
Toner and moisturizer... Yes, i do... To take care of my face normally... Powder? Foundation? No thanks...
sorry, i don't use any makeup at all.
No powder, but concealer, moisturizer
i wear concealer, foundation, powder, highlighter, bronzer, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lip stain/balm,





i usually use MAC but sometimes i use clinique and urban decay.











makeup isnt just a womens thing and i like to show that i beleive that. :]
Moisturiser %26amp; toner. Makeup does not appeal to me at all.


I use any kind of moisturiser, cheap or expensive, they all do the same job. I have my own moisturiser but if im out, I'll use anyones. I like to take care of my face %26amp; body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting