Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best mineral makeup and the best undereye concealer for a 57 year old female?

A lot of mineral makeup is dry and powdery and will settle into fine lines and wrinkles. SO....that being said, I recommend the Hollywood mineral foundation from LAminerals. Has extra light diffusing minerals, like silica microspheres and boron nitride that a lot don't include because they are expensive additions. But LAminerals is not as expensive as bare minerals and you get more in the jar!


their samples are only like $1 and they ship em free.


Oh...a little trick I do...and it's on their site...press a damp wash cloth over you face after you put on the makeup and it instantly ';melds'; with your skin and looks fantastic.


The makeup has great staying power too. I swam in it this past summer, the Hollywood one, and it stayed.


Hope this helps you some!What is the best mineral makeup and the best undereye concealer for a 57 year old female?
Avon has a recent addition to its foundation line--Personal Match Smooth Mineral Makeup. I sell avon in addition to teaching and have been using this product for about 6 months now. I really like it for the smooth coverage and light feel, but I have not tried other brands of mineral makeups, so I do not know how it compares to them. I absolutely LOVE the Avon Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer! I use it every day! I'm 47. Go to avon.com and type in your zip code to locate a nearby avon rep. I think you'll appreciate the prices, too.What is the best mineral makeup and the best undereye concealer for a 57 year old female?
I dont know about the mineral make up stuff.... But about the undereye concealer.... Dont use concealer! Use the same foundation you're using for your entire face... Make sure you're using a foundation that builds up though... good luck!
I'm not sure about mineral makeup , but I do recommend the Bobbi Brown concealer. My mom and I both wear it, and it works well. It has a color corrector (light colored), the concealer, and a little portion of setting powder. I apply mine with the double ended brush. It is creamy, and long lasting.
bare minerals is amazing
For a less pricey and equally fabulous option, I would recommend Divine Nature Cosmetics


http://www.divinenaturecosmetics.com


These two women have a full line of mineral make-up that goes on smoothly %26amp; looks natural. You might be able to skip the concealer although I have to admit that I am partial to the concealer from Sephora (their own brand).





My magazine: http://www.wickedlychic.com
bare minaral makeup is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting