Saturday, December 5, 2009

My mineral makeup is a shade too light! Can I use it as a concealer?

I bought a jar of L'Oreal mineral makeup today to try it out, but of course you can't test colors in the drugstore, and when I got it home, it was too light (maybe two shades, but probably only one shade too light). Can I use it as an under-eye concealer, or should I sanitize it (to the extent possible) and give it to someone whose skin is a little lighter than mine?My mineral makeup is a shade too light! Can I use it as a concealer?
Yes, you can use it as a concealer. Although, depending on where you bought it, you might be able to return it. Many stores will accept returns on makeup.My mineral makeup is a shade too light! Can I use it as a concealer?
i would give or sell it to someone for like half of what it cost(it was used)!


and just buy a shade darker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting