Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup concealer question !!?

Ok so here's my situation,


I'm going to buy this maybelline cover stick in green .


I read bad reviews and good reviews but mostly good reviews.


I don't want to use it and then waste my money $$$ .


So I was wondering,Does this coverstick melt or get off your face quickly when someone touches it ?


Because I really want to cover my blemishes and I don't want to make it look fake. Please help me !!!


If you think this product is bad,please tell me %26amp; recommend one...like the one I can buy at walmart or a drugstore because I don't have a car..








Thank You =]]Makeup concealer question !!?
Try the IDEAL SHADE Concealer Stick by Avon. It is currently on sale and I can tell you how to get it, just e-mail me. If you want to check out the review for this item, read them at the source website.Makeup concealer question !!?
Mary-Kay concealer http://www.marykay.com/kristinedens/colo鈥?/a>
Revlon colorstay conclear for belmishes (it's the short one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting