Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup: Concealer issues?

Is there any type of undereye concealer that will not accentuate creases or fine lines? I in my thirties and just have a few very fine lines under my eyes but any concealer I use tends to show little creases.Makeup: Concealer issues?
Are you using a primer? If not, I suggest buy one and try it with your consealer again.Makeup: Concealer issues?
Cliniques All About Eyes actually makes the lines look better! I love that concealer, it comes in a tube and lasts forever.
There's a really nice under-eye concealer by Vichy that seems to work wonders. Give it a try.
I use an all natural mineral foundation and concealer. Because it is mineral powder and not talc, it does not settle into fine lines. :) It covers wonderfully! I have dark under eye circles. The foundation also gives me a flawless finish. I am in my forties and no one guesses my age. :) How great is that?
This is what I do:





I take a bit of under-eye cream and lightly add a bit of concealer colour to it. When I apply it, it kind of soaks in. it needs to be really liquidy, though, otherwise it cakes.
I have had the same problem. I use MAC concealer that comes in a little tub. It works amazingly well! It is thicker than normal concealer so it stays in place, and doesn't travel into the creases over time.
Your gunna love this concealer!





boi-ing by benefit cosmetics


an industrial strength concealer





Say good-bye to circles and shadows around your eyes with boi-ing. Our industrial strength concealer camouflages those pesky ';problems'; without creasing, smudging, or wearing off. In our modest opinion, it's the world's best concealer.





Tips and tricks: Swirl your finger in boi-ing to warm the product. Apply 3 dots under your eye area where dark circles exist. Pat to blend lightly with fingertips working from the outer and inner corner toward the middle.








Winner of Allure magazine's ';editor's choice - best concealer'; award





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
I don't think there's anything that'll help! I find everything kind of accentuates the under-eye problems. If anything under the eyes, less is more! I find the the L'Oreal mineral foundation (it's in powder form) kind of helps out and doesn't settle as much in the creases...hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting